Tying the knot is one of the most significant milestones of one’s life and the days leading to your big day are some of the most exhilarating yet nerve-racking ones. There are a million things to worry about your special day starting from choosing the right wedding dress and the most click-worthy bouquet to dreadful stuff like forgetting the vows or tripping on the aisle.
This means there are quite a few things that may fall aside when it comes to your big day. But there is one thing that you can’t afford to lose sight of at this time and that happens to be your health.
So here are a few things that will help to keep you healthy by enhancing your immunity and thus, keeping sickness at bay. Just read on.
- Simplicity is Bliss – You should enjoy every second of the process and not to put too much on the plate. Though it is true that it will be awesome if you prepare an inventive dinner each night by finding items while you casually stroll through the farmer’s market but ultimately this would create unnecessary stress. That is why you should try to keep the food simple, have left-overs and purchase pre-chopped veggies. You should be focusing on de-bloating and easy-to-make foods while getting ready for the wedding day and restrict the amount of stress factors.
- Get Ample Rest – Almost all the time, you hear this advice but how many of us really have the stipulated eight hours of sleep on the reg! It is true that deep down sleep is essential for our health. Many people think that they can catch up on the sleep in the weekends but keep it in mind that sleep is a daily rhythm and you should go to sleep and wake up the same time every day for staying fit.
- Meditate – For effective distressing, you must ensure that you take out a few minutes each day for meditation. This should be a peaceful or Zen time for you and you should make it such a habit that your morning or nights should not be complete without it. At the time when you meditate the cortisol level decreases and that, in turn, helps to reduce your belly fats. Keep it in mind that you will be able to take care of others only when you take care of yourself in the proper way. So it is completely worth it, if once on a day you keep your phone switched off and peek into your inner self.
- Commit to Fitness – Fitness happens to be an indispensable factor that contributes to your good looks. Not only that, it also helps you to stay healthy. It is true that exercising during sickness is not recommended but if you exercise regularly, your overall immunity gets boosted by strengthening your bacteria-fighting immune system cells. This makes you more resistant towards flus and colds.
- Get Sufficient Amount of Protein –Carbs and proteins both have 4 calories per gram, but protein is much more satisfying or filling. This implies that you will be less likely to be inclined towards the unhealthy foods when you include the lean proteins into your regular diets. So you can opt for oats as breakfasts or go for fruit delicacies like a mango smoothie that can stimulate your taste buds and also enhance your health quotient to a great extent.